Easy, Fudgy Avocado Brownies
The Fudgiest Low-Carb Brownies Ever!
The BIGGEST problem for anyone who's trying to start keto is cutting out the sweets. Sugar activates neurotransmitters that the brain associates with happiness, so it makes sense that we all love sweets! This recipe, which uses our Allulose Syrup and Prebiotic Tapioca Fiber to sweeten and keep it moist is perfect for anyone who wants a keto-friendly brownie they can make at home, easily!
- 1/2 cup of KetoGoods Allulose Syrup (you may use allulose powder or erythritol as well, just be sure to add a little water)
- 1/4 cup of KetoGoods Prebiotic Tapioca Fiber
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz of baker's chocolate or sugar-free chocolate of choice
- 2 eggs or egg replacer (if you want to keep it vegan!)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Walnuts (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper, spray with oil of your choice
- Melt your chocolate! If you're using unsweetened baker's chocolate, you may want to add a tiny bit of sweetener to it.
- Using a food processor or hand blender, mix together your avocado, Allulose Syrup, Prebiotic Tapioca Fiber syrup, melted chocolate and vanilla extract. Blend together until there are no clumps and the mixture is smooth.
- Whisk the egg or egg replacer until smooth. Add avocado and syrup mixture until combined.
- Add almond flour, cocoa powder, salt and stir until everything is combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the pan, tap the pan gently a few times to get rid of large bubbles, and spread walnuts over the top.
- Bake for about 35 minutes, or until the brownies are set. Check regularly to see if your fork comes out smooth. Be careful not to overcook. Cool completely before serving.